jueves, 7 de julio de 2011

PET REPHRASING: revision 5

1.     On Friday, the main meal is usually cooked by my mother.
On Friday, my mother………………………………………………
2.     My mother told me not to burn the rice.
My mother said :`…………………………………………the rice´.
3.     Mary suggested having pizza.
 Mary said “Let’s ………………………………………….”
4.In the restaurant, Sue asked for burger with chips.
In the restaurant, Sue said “Can ……………………………………………….
5.He went shopping because he wanted rice.
 He went shopping to …………………………………
6.He prefers using the car to walking.

 He would rather...........................................than walk.

7.  Whose is this mobile phone?

Who does ..............................................................................

8. Technology confuses some people.

 Some people ...............................................................................

9.  I came here a year ago.

 I have been here ....................................................................................

10.The film was called 'Twilight'

The name...................................................................................................

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario