jueves, 7 de julio de 2011

REPHRASING :revision 4

1. I borrowed some money from my sister to buy this jumper.
My brother …………….  some money to buy this jumper.
2. I’d never been to that neighbourhood before.
It was ………….. I went to that neighbourhood.
3. We couldn’t afford to buy much at the shopping centre.
We didn’t ………………….  to buy much at the shopping centre.
4. My father thought we should go on a sailing trip.
My father wanted ………………..   go on a sailing trip.
5. I’ve never met such a pretty girl.
She is ……………………….  I’ve ever met.
6. John started working at the bank two years ago.
John ………………… at the bank for two years.
7. Marys father wrote the novel, It was my Fault.
The novel, It was my Fault, …………………….  Mary’s father.
8. Sarah will come out with us tomorrow unless she has to work late.
Sarah will come out with us tomorrow, if she ………………..  to work late.
9. Are these shoes Sam’s?
Do these shoes …………………….. Sam?
10. You mustn’t smoke in the cinema.
Smoking ……………………….  in the cinema.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario