sábado, 9 de julio de 2011

Real Madrid vs. Barcelona

1.   Real Madrid won the match on Saturday.
 The match.................................. Real Madrid on Saturday.
2. The teacher told me she could have a break.
 The teacher told me: "She .........................................a break".
3. There are two cafés on the mall. 
 The mall ....................................................................... cafés.
4. She has been a teacher there for five years.
She started to teach there........................................
5. Barcelona won more matches than Real Madrid
Real Madrid won..................................................... Barcelona.
6. The exercise was very difficult, but I finished it.
 Although the exercise ......................................I finished it.

7. Parking your car here is prohibited
You are .........................................park your car here.

8. I haven't eaten tempura before.
This is the first time I......................................................
9. Most students passed the exam.
 Nearly................................................passed the exam.

10. This is more difficult than I thought it was.
 This is not........................................................ I thought.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario