sábado, 9 de julio de 2011

PET Rephrasing:comparison

COMPARISON
1. My flat is bigger than yours.
Your flat is ..............................................as mine.
2. This product isn’t as good as the old one.
The old product is............................................. the new one .
3. Radio Roquetas is my favourite radio station
I like Radio Roquetas ............................................. than the other radio stations.
4. Climbing equipment is more expensive in Wales than in England.
Climbing equipment is .............................................. in England than in Wales.
5. That café has better food than any other café in the area.
That café has.............................................food in the area.
6. Other radio stations have fewer listeners than Radio Roquetas.
Radio Roquetas has ........................................ listeners than other radio stations.
7. Dj Mac is funnier than all the other disc jockeys.
Dj Mac is the .................................................disc jokey.
8. I find the sports programmes interesting.
I  ...................................................... in the sports programmes.
9. The music programmes are less popular than the news programmes.
The music programmes aren’t ................................................... the news programmes.
10. I entered a competition but I’m unlikely to win.
I entered a competition but I ................................... likely to win.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario