miércoles, 7 de noviembre de 2012

Rephrasing 7

1. My friends couldn´t afford to buy much at the shopping centre.
My friends didn't ............................................. to buy much at the shopping centre.
2. I haven't been to Cardiff for three years.
I ............................................ Cardiff three years ago.
3. The park has many beautiful flowers.
............................................. many beautiful flowers in the park.
4. She thought I should go on a diet.
She wanted ............................................. on a diet.
5. The bishop opened the new church last year.
The new church .......................................... the bishop.
6. Shall we visit La Alcazaba this Friday?
Why .................................... visit La Alcazaba this Firday?
7. She likes Almería more than Granada.
She ............................................. to Granada.
8. I'd never been to that park before.
It ............................................. time I went to that park.
9. My brother borrowed money from me to buy the latest Muse album.
I ............................................. some money to buy the latest Muse album.
10. Almería has got some good shops.
In Almería ................................................. some good shops.
11. Watching TV isn´t as exciting as reading.
Watching TV is ..............................................  reading.
12. It was so cold that we didn´t go hiking.
It was too .............................................. hiking.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario