miércoles, 13 de junio de 2012

Rephrasing AGAIN!

1. My sister Angela is fifteen years older than me.
I am fifteen years.............................. than my sister Angela.
2.David suggested meeting at the post office.
David said,' Why....................meet at the post office?´
3.My son and I enjoy playing basket.
My son enjoys playing basket and .................. I.
4. Somebody asked when the football match started.
Somebody asked,`............................ the football match start?´
5. Yesterday,my son asked me if I had seen his new trainers.
Yesterday,my son asked me ,`.................... my new trainers?´
6. It's never boring to read a science fiction book.
I´m never ....................... I read a science fiction book.
7.We ran out of food when we were in the Spanish Civil War.
We ran out of food ............................ the Spanish Civil War.
8.My wife is better at chess than I am.
I am not................................. chess as my wife.
9. Peter wanted to know if Mary loved him.
Peter asked,`....................................me,Mary?´
10. My friends said,`Shall we go sailing tomorrow?´
My friends ..................................sailing the following day.
11. They haven't seen such an interesting film as The Godfather for a while.
The Godfather is .............................. film they have seen for a while.
12. I first had tennis lessons when I moved to Nerja.
I´ve had tennis lessons ....................... I moved Nerja.







  KEY
1.   YOUNGER
2.   DON'T WE
3.   SO DO I
4.   WHEN DOES
5.   HAVE YOU
6.   BORED WHEN
7.   DURING
8.   AS GOOD AT
9.   DO YOU LOVE
10.  SUGGESTED
11. THE MOST INTERESTING
12.  SINCE


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario